We are currently running 4 pre-booked organised session per week to offer doubles play:
Tuesday Night Challenge - 7pm to 9pm
Places must be booked in advance and selections will then be confirmed on Monday evening. Please do not turn up if you have not been selected as you will be turned away. Players are selected on a first come first serve basis in multiples of 4 players. The session is designed so each player will only mix with 5 other players.
- The Session runs from 7pm to 9pm and you must commit to the full two hours.
- Play is split into 2 rounds lasting 1 hour each. Play 1 set with normal deuce scoring. If you finish early either carry on or mix in your 4.
- At the end of the hour the winners of the first set played move up a court, the losers move down a court (court 1 is the top court). Winners on the top court stay, as do the losers on the bottom court. If you didn't finish your set then the pair winning at the time move up.
- Pairs then split partners with the pair joining them and you play a second round.
To book your place please add your name to the online spreadsheet, no changes after 9pm on the Monday before:
Players are then selected in groups of 4 on a first come first serve basis, but are then arranged by the administrator and assigned a starting partner and court. The aim is to make matches balanced and fun, but no guarantees as we all get it wrong sometimes! Please check the Selection spreadsheet on Tuesday to check whether or not you are playing:
When you arrive please go to your assigned court only and do not mix with others. Courts are booked from 6:30pm to ensure they are clear ready for the session to start at 7pm, so please arrive a little before 7pm.
Sunday Afternoon Organised Doubles 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Based on the same format as our Tuesday Night Challenge but starting at 2:00pm for the first round and 3:00pm for the second.
To Book your place please add your name before 9pm on Friday that week:
Players are then selected in groups of 4 on a first come first serve basis, but are then arranged by the administrator and assigned a starting partner and court. The aim is to make matches balanced and fun, but no guarantees as we all get it wrong sometimes! Please check the Selection spreadsheet on Sunday morning to check whether or not you are playing:
Tuesday and Thursday Mornings with a Difference
This session is being organised by email, if you are interested please email email@example.com
- Tuesday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Tuesday 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday 1:30pm – 5:00pm (Open to Off-Peak Plus Members)
- First Sunday of the Month 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday evening sessions are organised by a random draw with all players mixing up at the same time to give a good variety of games. Matches are 8 games with deciding point deuce. Other sessions are self organised and usually play 1 set.