About Bracknell Lawn Tennis Club
We are a 5 court club with a modern Scandihus-style clubhouse, situated in a sheltered setting in Lily Hill Park.
We welcome members of all abilities at Bracknell LTC. Coaching is also available (for an extra charge) - see coaching section for more details.
We have 5 club sessions per week:
- Tuesday morning 9:00am till 12:00pm
- Tuesday evening 6:00pm till 9:30pm
- Thursday morning 9:00am till 12:00pm
- Thursday evening 6:30pm till 9:30pm
- Sunday afternoon 1:30pm till 5:30pm
In addition to the general club sessions we hold practice nights for our team players. (Note: these sessions are by invitation only from the match captains):
- Monday evening 6:30pm till 9pm - Ladies Practice
- Wednesday evening 6:30pm till 9pm - Mens Practice
We run a highly successful singles box league, which is a great way to improve your singles and your LTA rating. With 8 divisions and over 60 players involved our box has got to be one of the best, most varied, if not the best internal box league in the county. It costs nothing to members. An online court booking system and calendar facility allows members to book a court to play box matches against opponents, organise friendlies or just to have a hit.
The club championships run each year through the summer months with both singles and doubles events.
Finally, our constitution is here.